About the Keyboard
In a press release, iGear, an Indian gadgets and smartphone accessories company, announced the official release of the DualConnect Wireless Multi-Device Keyboard. A wireless Bluetooth keyboard for smartphones, tablets, laptops, and smart TVs, the iGear DualConnect is a great addition to your device.
The iGear DualConnect Keyboard retails for Rs 2175 on Amazon.in and Flipkart.com, with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty. According to iGear, the keyboard is meant to be very compatible across a wide range of operating systems while still being lightweight and portable for travel convenience.
This is a wireless Bluetooth full-size desk keyboard with the ability to connect and switch between two devices simultaneously. Moreover, an easily rechargeable lithium-ion battery is used in the device.The DualConnect functionality is compatible with a broad variety of operating systems, including Android, iOS, iPad OS, macOS, Windows, and Chrome OS, and may be used with almost any device. It may also be connected to a Smart TV, which makes typing more convenient.
iGear Keyboard Specifications
In order to use the keyboard, just pair it with your computer’s Bluetooth device and you’re good to go.A 10.6-inch slot is located on the device’s top, which may accommodate a large tablet or a smaller tablet-smartphone combo. With this groove acting as a support, you may put it at an ergonomic viewing angle. Using the keyboard, you may couple it with two different devices and switch between them by just touching a button on the keyboard.
The iGear DualConnect is powered by a built-in rechargeable battery with a capacity of 180mAh that provides up to 12 hours of continuous operation on a single full charge. It also has an auto-sleep mode, which conserves battery life while the device is not in use, allowing it to operate for longer periods of time.It can be charged with any normal smartphone charger since it has a standard micro-USB port on the back. The keyboard weighs 675 grammes and is 1.5cm thin, making it small enough to be carried about in a purse or backpack without being seen.
This innovative keyboard has all of the regular keys, allowing you to conserve a significant amount of space without missing a beat. The Dual Channel enables you to connect two devices and operate on them at the same time with only one control button on the switch. It is compatible with a variety of devices, including computers, smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
With the dependable Wi-Fi connection, you can work and play from up to 10 metres away without experiencing any delays or dropouts. Its clever wireless pairing, which does not need a password, saves time and allows users to utilise devices more rapidly. DualConnect may provide you with 180 hours of non-stop working time after just 3 hours of charging time. Aside from the sleek style, it’s a good investment to have it on your desk.
- Multi device keyboard: works on android, iOS and windows devices
- Built-in slot to hold your Smartphones, Tablets measuring 26.5 cm (10.6 inches)...
- Rechargeable Battery: with In-Built rechargeable battery you can work anytime...
Requirements: Bluetooth-enabled laptops or mobile devices capable of connecting to an external keyboard are needed (HID profile).
How to Connect iGear Bluetooth Keyboard?
The Dual Connect keyboard may be used with either a tablet or a smartphone by connecting the two together via USB cable.Here’s how it’s done:
- After turning on your tablet, smartphone, or television, choose the Settings icon.
- From the Settings menu, choose General, followed by Bluetooth.
- If the on-screen switch next to Bluetooth is not presently showing as ON, press it once to turn it on.
- To turn on the keyboard, slide the power switch located on the upper right corner of the keyboard to the left until it lights up.
- The channel switch is located at the upper right of your keyboard. Select 1 or 2 with this switch. You have the ability to connect up to two devices at the same time.
- Press and hold the Function “fn” key while simultaneously pressing and holding the C key until the blue light in the upper right corner begins to blink.
- On your tablet, smartphone, or television, go to the Devices list and choose iGear Dual Connect to couple the devices.
- Your keyboard will immediately link with your computer.
NOTE: If the Keyboard has previously been paired with your computer but you are having trouble reconnecting it, you may remove it from the Devices list and then follow the directions above to reconnect it.
Read Also : How to Choose a PC Gamer screen
So, all in all we can say that this iGear keyboard would be a perfect buy for extreme typing enthusiasts. Moreover, if you want a dedicated keyboard for your tablet or even your smartphone device, this one is the best option. Also, from a keyboard point of view, you can even use it as a secondary keyboard for your laptop or computer. This one will surely not disappoint you!